Article by fennelstreet
In line with the latest Government guidelines, our shop doors will be closed to the public. Behind the scenes, however, it is business as usual. We are still at the end of a phone and we are allowed to come and estimate and fit your flooring (should you so wish) and provide samples to your home.
Those of you who have fitting dates from us can rest assured that, again subject to your permission and social distancing, these will be honoured as tradesmen are allowed to enter consumers’ premises.
Manufacturers will still be working and deliveries will be made. On behalf of us all, we thank you for your support. Keep safe and well and it won’t be long before you have your beautiful new carpet. Together we’ll get through this.
Lockdown Installation Rules
Following the announcement by the Government, please see our position regarding the fitting of new floor coverings;
- Installations can go ahead as planned.
- We are asking for you to kindly follow the below Covid guidelines where possible. This is to ensure we can work safely during this current period of lockdown.
- Maintain 2m distancing rule from the fitters.
- Leave as many doors open to avoid them having to touch door handles etc.
- Have the room(s) ventilated ( windows open) as much as you can.
- Wear a mask where applicable.
- Have handwashing facilities
- Advise if you have any Covid symptoms, or have been tested positive.
We very much appreciate your cooperation regarding this.
The showroom will be closed during this period of lockdown. We can be contacted via email at email@example.com or via mobile on 07732 481565. The answer machine service, plus call diverts will operate on our showrooms landlines numbers Melton 01664 500911, Oakham 01572 755926 and Loughborough 01509 236964.
The Melton Mowbray warehouse will continue to be manned for deliveries and for collections. We will notify you of any unforeseen changes at our earliest opportunity. Thank you for your continued support, and your patience regarding these new operating procedures.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Take care and stay safe.
Many thanks, Peter and Julie Cox.